1. When will the Multi-Storey car park be closed to the public?
The closing date is anticipated to be January 2019.
2. Where can I park once the Multi-Storey car park is closed?
There is ample alternative car parking available in Burgess Hill, with the following car parks operated by Mid Sussex District Council:
- Cyprus Road – 214 short stay and 101 long stay spaces
- Station Road – 120 long stay spaces
- Queens Crescent – 204 long stay spaces
- Church Road – 54 short stay spaces
In addition, the Market Place Shopping Centre has 300 short stay car parking spaces.
3. What type of signage will be in place for the general public to ensure they have easy access to parking
A project to introduce a range of new signage directing customers to alternative car parks within the town depending on their requirements and entry points into the town will be delivered during 2018.