Brookleigh Planning Applications
You can view the approved planning application for Brookleigh by searching DM/18/5114 on Mid Sussex District Council's planning register at https://pa.midsussex.gov.uk/online-applications/
Other recent planning approvals that can also be accessed via Mid Sussex District Council's planning register include:
- Bedelands Academy (DM/22/2553) - a reserved matters application submitted by Homes England and West Sussex County Council for the erection of a net-zero Secondary School, including specialist support centre, drop off area, access, multi-use games area, all weather pitch, with associated landscaping and infrastructure. The school will offer excellent educational facilities to 900 local children. Approved December 2022.
- Eastern Bridge and Link Road (DM/19/3313) - this will connect Isaacs Lane to Freeks Farm in the eastern part of the site. This will relieve traffic pressure and support the construction of the new homes. Approved January 2020.
- The Western Link Road (DM/20/0254) will connect Jane Murray Way to the western part of the site. Approved July 2020.
- Bellway's reserved matters application to deliver homes to the eastern edge of the wider Brookleigh site. The scheme is for 247 homes, with 30% affordable housing and will provide public open spaces and an extension to the Bedelands nature reserve. (DM/21/3870). Approved May 2022.
- Freeks Farm (DM/19/3845) – a reserved matters application submitted by Countryside Partnerships for 460 new homes in the east of the site, as well as public open space, play areas, associated infrastructure including roads, surface water attenuation and associated demolition. Approved December 2019.