Cycle Parking (Phase 1)
Improved cycle parking is proposed for early delivery to support the aspiration of the Townwide Strategy and Neighbourhood Plan to increase cycle parking generally and support increased use. The identified locations are outside of the priority locations such as the Triangle Leisure Centre that will be delivering improved cycle parking provision as an integral part of these improvement schemes.
The proposed locations are at:
- Burgess Hill Football Club;
- Worlds End Recreation Ground;
- St. John’s Park;
- Sidney West Recreation Ground;
- Fairfield Recreation Ground; and
- West End Farm Recreation Ground
Further locations for the provision of cycle parking will be shaped by public engagement.
Please see the Programme overview map for the above locations.